Monday, June 29, 2009

Princess Protection Program Review


My sister and I watched "Princess Protection Program" on Friday and I thought the movie was kind of interesting. It seemed like it took the same serious approach as "Hatching Pete" but had some comedy which made it much better. I found that Demi Lovato's role to be demanding. With having to be bossy and royal around everyone then she changed into a genuinely nice person that people looked up to. This movie also showed how great Selena Gomez is as an actress. From being a teenage wizard to a bait girl seems like a hard transition, and she pulled it off wonderfully. Overall, it was a pretty good movie. Maybe not my favorite Disney Channel movie, but still really good.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

Post a Comment