Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hannah Montana: The Movie Review

A couple of friends and I went to go see the Hannah Montana movie last week and I was a little wary in going to see it. I haven't always been the biggest Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus fan, but I was suprised! The movie was really good! The acting was good and all the music was really good. I loved the country music stars in it too. Taylor Swift's song fit perfectly into the scene and the plot but I thought Bucky Covington playing the guitar in to background was a little random. I thought Rascal Flatts in the family was really cool. They were my favorite part in the family members.
Overall, the movie was really good and you can tell that Disney spent a lot of time (and money) in this movie and they did a really good job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment