Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Disneymania 7



I am a huge fan of the Disneymania series! I have been waiting forever for anything that might have a scrap of truth to it about the seventh one. I finally found this cover off a blog and it looks like the best one yet. It looks really, well, real. I can understand most of the people on the cover. Meaghen Martin obviously with her new song "When You Wish Upon a Star". Miley and Selena being huge Disney stars already. Jordin, David, and Taylor having found huge fame in the Disney fan base over the past year. And do I really need to say anything about the Jo Bros, really? But Katy Perry!?!?!?!?!? When I think Disney, Katy Perry is not the first one that comes to mind. She is pretty big in the music industry today, so I can understand that, but I just don't get it. That's the only thing that might make this cover yet another fake. But we'll have to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment