Monday, April 27, 2009

Radio Disney's Next Big Thing

Radio Disney had got to be my favorite radio station of all time. Over the past couple of months they've been doing this really cool thing The Next Big Thing. This is a competition for new artists that are trying to make it big in the music industry. When I heard about it on the radio, I thought that it was so cool. So I checked it out and there were so many talented people! Everyone that was in it had really good talent and I wished a lot of them could've won. But I recognized one group, Jonnie and Brooke, from our local city newspaper who had done an article on them. So I opened up there page and they were really good. I voted the highest I could and looked at some of the other people. So today, when I went on to the Radio Disney website, I remembered that they announced the NBT winner today! So I found the page, guess who won!?!?!?!?!?! Jonnie and Brooke! Congrats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment