Monday, November 30, 2009

David Archuleta "Christmas from the Heart" Review

I got David A's Christmas CD the other day and it is amazing! It is pure Christmas spirit! His voice is pure and just so good. My favorite songs are "Pat-a-Pan" and "Melodies of Christmas". "Pat-a-Pan" isn't an original but you hardly ever hear it. It has a really cool beat to it and some instrumental work that really add to it. "Melodies of Christmas" is the only original on the album. It's really cool how they added some classic Christmas song lyrics in the song.
My only problem with the CD is that I wish they had done some faster songs. Something full of spirit in the pop David style. But it's really good. Go get your copy wherever CDs are sold! But good luck finding it! I got the last one at a Barnes & Noble.
P.S. I don't like the original art for the album so I found this one and put it to my iPod. Thanks Snarky Archies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment