Monday, November 30, 2009

Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure Review

Thanksgiving Sunday, the new Tinkerbell movie was on Disney Channel. I really liked the first one when it premiered during the Summer and really looked forward to seeing the second one. It was SOOOOO good! It was way better than the first and it was a lot funnier.

The storyline was really cool. There wasn't really a villain like in the first one, and it was just a giant quest. It was about self discovery. I really liked how Jesse McCartney's character, Terence, had a bigger part. I missed seeing the other fairies though. I loved when Terence was talking to Silvermist and he said Tink exploded and she said "SHE EXPLODED!" Seriously, the best part!
I can't wait for the next Tinkerbell movie "The Great Fairy Race", probably due out next summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment