Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Review

This was a really fun Thanksgiving this year. My family and I went over to a friends house and had smoked turkey, ham, garlic mashed potatoes, stuffing, and pasta with squash...it tastes a lot better than it sounds! My mom made rolls and I think I ate about half of them =). But rolls have to be the one thing that you can fifty of. We went home and watched Up!, which has to be the best Pixar movie ever!
But, before all of that was the Macy's Parade. I watched on NBC after it was almost over so my Tivo wouldn't catch up to it. Mitchel Musso, Katharine McPhee, Boys Like Girls, and Tiffany Thornton were among many of the great people they had. Tiffany Thornton sang with Kermit the Frog to perform their new Christmas single "I Believe". It is such a good song! That song defines what Christmas is to the line! Such an amazing new Christmas song. You can buy it on iTunes on the 8th!

P.S. The template I have right now won't let me have a Chatbox, so if you have a comment, just leave one on a post. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment