Friday, July 24, 2009

Christmas in July!


I was going to wait until tomorrow (the 25th) to make this post but I just couldn't wait. A couple of days ago I really wanted to listen to some Christmas music so I popped this CD in my stereo and listened to every song. A lot of the songs on "All Wrapped Up!" are now my favorite Christmas songs of all time. 78violet (Aly & AJ) are amazing in "Greatest Time of Year" and Demi's version of "Wonderful Christmastime" is one that I could listen to over and over again.
But we've got a lot to look forward to this Christmas season. Before it all begins, Selena Gomez's debut solo album comes out. And then David Archuleta's Christmas CD comes out, which he is actually recording this summer while on tour with Demi. And hopefully, we will be able to get Disneymania 7 before the Holidays arrive as well. I hope that Hollywood Records does another "All Wrapped Up!" with more songs and more Disney Stars. Happy Christmas in July everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment