Friday, July 17, 2009

"Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana" Review


Tonight I watched the Disney Channel special, "Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana". I've been waiting for this for such a long time and I was so excited to watch it in Disney Channel East (so I could watch it at 5 instead of 8).
The event started with the episode for "Wizards of Waverly Place". It began with telling why the Russos got on the S.S. Tipton and followed on through there. Hannah Montana was mentioned in the first episode but not featured. The plot from "Wizards" carried over a little bit into "Suite Life on Deck". "Suite Life" was the only episode that had everyone from all the shows. That one had to be my favorite one from the three. And again, the plot from "Suite Life" carried over to "Hannah Montana" and gave a close to the mini-series. During Hannah Montana, they cut back to Malibu and showed the trouble that Oliver and Jackson got in while everyone was gone. That was funny but I wish that they had had the Russos during the episode.
Overall, it was really good. I loved the references to "That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana". I can't wait for them to do it again, hopefully including "Sonny With a Chance" and "Jonas". Do I see "Jonas With a Chance on Waverly Place" in the future?
You can catch "Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana" on DVD on September 22nd!

0 comments:

Post a Comment