Thursday, July 23, 2009

Demi Lovato "Here We Go Again" CD Review

Demi's new CD came out a couple of days ago and it's been really cool listening to her new songs. I think that when singers first get into the music industry and put out there first album, they still have hopes for a second and what they want to do with it. When a second album is released it is all that they want it to be, showing more of who they are and want they can give to music as an artist. I found this in the Jo Bros' new CD (even though it was there fourth CD) and Demi's new CD.

The songs sound a lot more like her voice live, which I think is really cool. It gives the fans a better feeling of what she truly sounds like. I think some of the songs have a John Mayer-ish kind of feel, which I guess is to be expected considering he helped in the writing process. The song "Here We Go Again" is, I think, the only song that sounds like anything off her last CD. But, there is a song that when it starts, you think that you're listening to "Don't Forget.


My favorite song on her CD has got to be "Every Time You Lie". It's such an upbeat song and it was really cool live. When she sang it at her concert, she got her backup singer to go come down to the main stage and sing it with her. It was one of my favorites live and it's my favorite on her CD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment