Saturday, September 19, 2009

Emily Osment "All the Right Wrongs"

Here is the cover art for Emily Osment's EP, "All the Right Wrongs". Here is the tracklisting:

1. All The Way Up

2. You Are The Only One

3. I Hate The Homecoming Queen

4. Found Out About You

5. Average Girl

6. What About Me

"All the Way Up" is definitely one of those songs that starts to grow on you after a while. The first time I heard it I was like, "Uh...maybe not...", but now it's stuck in my head and I sing along to it every time it comes in Radio Disney. I'm seriously tempted to pay the ridiculous price of $1.29 on iTunes for it. But it comes out on the 27th of October, so I might buy it. I might need to listen to some of the other songs. "I Hate The Homecoming Queen" either sounds like a really fun song or a really powerful ballad. "Found Out About You" is probably a hard core rockin' out kind of sing and "Average Girl" and "You Are the Only One" sound like ballads too.

See you October 27th when it comes out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment