Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Race to Witch Mountain Review

Sorry I haven't been on very much lately. School and everything is getting in full swing. But, last Friday my family Redboxed "Race to Witch Mountain". It came out in the spring and came out on DVD a few weeks ago.
I really liked this movie. I was nice to not have to wait for it to start getting good. There wasn't much character development in the beginning, we just got to know them all as the story unfolded. I loved the relationship of the brother and sister, Seth and Sarah. I really like books and movies that have that kind of a strong brother/sister relationship because it reminds me of my sister and I.
I liked the Disney Star "cameos". "Fly on the Wall" played in the taxi and there was another one but I can't remember it.....but it was good.
I recommend this movie to all ages and all families that want a good adventure flick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment