Thursday, September 10, 2009

Selena & the Scene Webcast #1

So yesterday I watched Selena's live webcast on Facebook and it was so good! The other ones that I've watched have been good, but I think this was the best one yet. I always say that I'm going to put what she said on here, so I took notes this time so I can share the cool info.

Selena shared some really cool stuff. She said her next webcast will be with her band. She talked about being on "Barney" when she was a kid and said "not many people can say they rocked out with Barney!" She told us that it took her two years to complete her album and she told us the names of the people in her band (the Scene). Evan is on guitar, Joey is on Bass, and Greg plays the drums. She went through her purse and showed us her CD! She held it and showed it to us! It was way cool. She answered some random questions that I'll tell you in bullet points.

  • Likes "Umbrella" by All Time Low (Rihanna Cover....AMAZING song)
  • Favorite Movie: Wizard of Oz
  • Favorite Song on Album: I Won't Apologize
  • Favorite Bible Verse: John 3:15
  • Favorite Song (at the moment): "Love Drunk" (last time with was "Gravity")
  • Currently obsessed with country music
  • Favorite thing to do in spare time: Nothing
  • Loves CNN
  • Favorite Book: Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

0 comments:

Post a Comment