Thursday, September 3, 2009

Marvel Movies

I guess now that Marvel is a part of Disney, I'm allowed to do this. Although, I probably would've eventually =).
So, now that summer is done, I've been looking towards the summers of the future. In the next few years, we are going to see some amazing movies. From Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 (which I will post about later), the conclusion of the Harry Potter series, and some awesome superhero movies. Marvel is really bringing it with movies over the next few years and here are a few of them.


First is Spider-Man 4

It has been announced that Toby Maguire is signed for 7 Spider-Man movies. Although this may have changed considering this was about five years ago, I'm still hoping that there will be. The villains keep getting better and the special effects are amazing. So far, the rumors for Spider-Man 4 are all over the place. Vulture, Lizard, the Shocker, and a vampire. Hopefully the list will be much smaller when the movie comes out.


Next is the Avengers


We saw the beginning of the Avenger series with Iron Man last summer. Then shortly after that was the reboot of Hulk. Next summer is Iron Man 2, then Thor, then Captain America, and then the finale of Avengers. My favorite thing about superheroes is when they come together and make a team. Like the Fantastic Four, Teen Titans, and Justice League. I can't wait for the first ever team superhero movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment