Thursday, September 10, 2009

My First Cover Art!

So I was asked to make some cover art for the other blog that I am a part of and I came up with these:

Here's one I made for Selena & The Scene.


Here's one for Mitchel Musso's album. I really think that he is overlooked a lot in the music industry. His CD went all the way to #2, right behind Lady Gaga! His music is mature and just really good. I think people have a misconception because he's on Hannah Montana.

This is for "1,000 Mile" for David's Fan Pack. It was one of my favorite songs when Vanessa Carlton sang it but David put his signature on it with his version.

This is my favorite one! "Zero Gravity" is such a good song. It has the lyrics of a ballad but the beat of a dance/club song. It's my favorite David Archuleta song ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment