Monday, August 17, 2009

Avalance of New Stuff

Sorry for the lack of posts, I just haven't done any even though there are a lot of things going on. First, I'll do a quick review of the episode of "Suite Life on Deck".
The one on last Friday was good. I liked how the brought back Woody and he seemed a little different to me. I didn't really like him in the first season but I'm hoping he'll be better in the second. The fight that Woody and Zack had was hilarious! And I loved London's solution for getting rid of Armando's assistant. It was unexpected but it did the job.

Second, Selena Gomez has been very busy! Her new single comes out next week and it premieres on Radio Disney this Friday with the music video premiering after the WOWP movie (I think...). It's called "Falling Down" and it is the first single off her new CD called "Kiss & Tell". As seen in the single artwork, her band is called The Scene. Several blogs and other websites have said this which I think is kind of inspired by one of her favorite bands. In a live webcast, Selena told everyone that one of her favorite bands is Paramore. I think with this influence and the more mature title of her CD, we can expect some really cool things from Selena! Her CD comes out on September 29th! And if you haven't already, become a fan on Selena on Facebook and you can get constant updates from Selena!
Third, the music video for "Send it On" premiered on Disney Channel on Friday right before the new episode of Suite Life. really liked it! I thought it was funny when everyone was running out from the studio and to they couch that Demi hand to run really slow in her high heels and dress. Every time they showed that I had a little laugh. But it was really good and I'll probably watch it again today!
Thanks again everyone for visiting my blog and posting everything! Big thanks go out to Teen Entertainment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment