Friday, August 7, 2009

WOWP Vampire Saga #3 and Suite Life on Deck

I was going to do two separate posts for the review of these episodes, but it made more sense to do it this way.

So the 3rd part in the Wizards vs. Vampire Saga was pretty good. I liked how they took some attention off of Justin for an episode and focused on Alex. I've never seen Alex and Harper's relationship be so serious in this episode (yet another preparation for the next season). There were some definite parts where the feeling was not happy, like it usually is. And of course, I loved the Hot Dog girl! I love how they use the same actress for so many roles! Can't wait for "Wizards vs. Vampires vs. Zombies" tomorrow!I loved the Suite Life episode tonight too! It was the first one of the new season, minus the new character. So it was the first episode, but it seemed like it wasn't. I really like the new intro. They changed the scenes and the character's spots. I like it a lot more than the other one. It made me realize how for they already are on the new season.

When they first had the new camera style I didn't really like it. I thought they made it too obvious that they were on a set. But I really liked it in this one. It seemed like a fitting change for a new season. I like how Bailey has grown more confident in this season. Zack and Cody are still. . . . . . Zack and Cody. And London seemed more grounded than before. I'm really looking forward to the new season and the new episodes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment