Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sorry...

Hey! I know it's been a while since I last posted but I started college on Monday so I've been busy with orientations and books and everything in between. So, I get off early on Tuesdays and Thursdays and am off on Fridays and of course weekends so that's when my posts will be coming up.
So, a few things have happened since last week. I bought "Falling Down" on iTunes (because when you download it it's like stealing from the artist who sang it) and it is sooooo good! I was worried that Selena wouldn't be strong enough to do an album on her own, but this song proved me wrong! I think that Hollywood Records felt the same way and created The Scene for her. And it has a great sound to it. . . . . .Selena Gomez & The Scene....oooooo.
I can't believe the WOWP Movie is coming out tomorrow! It felt like it was yesterday when it was announced and people were going crazy about it! But now it's almost here! I can't wait. If you've got TIVO, make sure to record it on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so you can watch all the special stuff during the movie.
Also, after the WOWP Movie, the music video for "Falling Down" is going to premiere on Disney Channel and the making of "Send it On", "Lights, Camera, Take Action!" as well. Both should be really good. I've never seen all the big Disney Stars interact before and just be themselves, so I'm really looking forward to that.
One last thing, Selena posted on her Facebook that she is doing another live chat but this one is for anyone that wants to join in. The website is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/selenagomez . Just go on at 12 noon Pacific Time and you'll get to chat with Selena. The last one was really good so this one should just as good or even better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment