Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wizards and Suite Life Review

This Friday was a busy Disney Friday. Selena Gomez's single premiered on Radio Disney, which I sadly missed, and new episodes of "Wizards of Waverly Place" and "Suite Life on Deck". They were both really good episodes.
The new Wizards episode was called "Retest" and centered around the Russows loosing their powers. They siblings met their aunt Megan and we got to see more great Kelbo humor. I have to admit that I didn't really like the first episode with Kelbo. He just seemed snooty and jerky. But I loved him in this one. He poofed in with his random outfits from different times and then poofed away and said something random. LOVED IT! I think this episode was used to show how close the siblings are as they work together in preparation for the movie next week. BTW, I can't believe the movie is only next week! And during the new Wizards, they showed a new trailer for the movie. I'm going to need a new paragraph for this one.
So the new trailer was really good...except for the part when they said that only one Russow is going to end up with powers in the end! WHAT?!?!?!?!?! How can they spring that on us at the last minute. It turns out that the part in the trailers when you see Justin and Alex in those outfits that make them look like a Power Ranger or something, yeah, that's the Wizard Competition!!!! But, how can two of them loose their powers and there's going to be a third season? That would be an uneventful season.
Now Suite Life. This was a really good one. I really like how Bailey's character is growing and she just becomes more and more a part in the family cast. And the return of Miss Tutwiler! She is another favorite. Her relationship with Mr. Moseby is so funny. My favorite part in both the original Suite Life and On Deck is when Mr. Moseby and one of the twins just click. In the new episode it was when Zack and Moseby talked about catching kids in the act of something. I watched the HSM episode of Suite Life today too and there was another moment just like. Yeah...I basically love that show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment