Monday, October 19, 2009

"All the Right Wrongs" Review

Even though Emily Osment's EP doesn't come out until next Tuesday, you can listen to the whole thing here.
I really like the songs on her EP. From "Hero in Me" and "I Don't Think About It" you get a sense that Emily Osment's voice is a little nasily. But her new songs are really good! She sounds really good and has a unique sound. I think that is due to the fact that she isn't signed with Hollywood Records or Walt Disney Records.
The only bone I have to pick on the EP is that in one of the songs, she swears. WHAT?!?!?! Hello!?!?!?! Are you crazy? Emily Osment is a Disney actress and the main people that will buy her EP are those that watch Hannah Montana. The song is "I Hate the Homecoming Queen" and it's a pretty gritty song to begin with but they don't need to put that kind of language in it. Those kids shouldn't be listening to songs that have swear words in them, especially from the people they look up to from Disney Channel. When I buy the EP, I'll see what I can do to edit that.
All the other songs were good though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment