Thursday, October 29, 2009

Monsters Vs Aliens Halloween Special

Last night the Monster Vs Aliens Halloween Special was on. I know it's not Disney, but it was a Halloween special and it was pretty funny. So why not?
I really liked the Monster Vs Aliens movie. It was really funny and was amazing to see in 3-D in theaters. It's probably my favorite Dreamworks movie so far.
The Halloween show on last night had the natural humor to it. I've noticed with this episode and other Dreamworks' smaller productions (Penguins of Madagascar and Shrek the Halls) that the effects aren't as good. But the only change that I saw was in B.O.B. Everything else looked as good as the movie. I also liked seeing the Monsters interact with people now that they are recognized and people are used to them.
And I have to say that Insectosaurus' costume of Elvis, was really funny. Who doesn't like a giant butterfly bug thing dressing up as Elvis?
And good news! On November 17th, Merry Madagascar is going to be on NBC! See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment