Friday, October 30, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin!

Who doesn't like Charlie Brown? Seriously?
"It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" was on ABC this Wednesday and of course, I had to watch it. You have to watch the Charlie Brown specials every year. It's a tradition. First is the great pumpkin, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas.
I must not have watched "The Great Pumpkin" for the past couple of years (I know, shame on me) because I didn't remember what the Great Pumpkin was. Turns out, it's a huge pumpkin that flies through the night and gives toys to all the good boys and girls of the world...wait a second...that sounds vaguely familiar =)
You can never go wrong with Charlie Brown. I'm glad I didn't get rocks for Trick-or-Treating. And you've got to love Snoopy. Snoopy is probably the best part of Charlie Brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment