Saturday, October 24, 2009

Suite Life on Deck Review

Yet another hilarious episode of Suite Life was on last night. I think this one was the funniest yet. My sister watched it with me and she hardly laughs as much as I do during this show. But last night we busting up during the whole thing!
I'm glad that the whole awkwardness with Marcus is done. I'm sure that we'll get to see more of his personality emerge as the season goes on.
I like the mini-London. I'm sure we'll she that actress in all the other Disney Channel shows. Kinda like the guy that was in the Hannah Montana episode where she went to Prom. The guy she went with was in Jonas and now has a minor part in Zeke and Luther.
Jordin Sparks did a good job. It's not like her part was very taxing...she just had to be herself. I like how the Disney Channel shows are beginning to get bigger names for guest stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment