Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Kiss & Tell" Review



Selena Gomez's debut album "Kiss & Tell" came out this Tuesday and I went out and bought it! It is so good! I was pleasantly surprised by how different it is from all other Disney/Hollywood Records artists.

All the songs on the album have a unique sense to them. Everyone of the songs seems like they were written specifically for Selena and the kind of person she is. She's said in her Facebook chats that she doesn't like singing slow songs, but I think they were the best ones on the CD. "I Promise You" is really good!

My favorite song in the CD has to be "More". It reminds me of "Got Dynamite" by Demi in that it's a fast song and you don't really expect it. You put on the song and it starts a little slow, then it just EXPLODES! Amazing.....

I think that Hollywood Records is going to put out a Sophomore album of Selena & The Scene next summer and have her tour at the same time, just like Demi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment