Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Lost at Sea" Review


The hour long episode of "Suite Life on Deck" was on Disney Channel last night and I was really excited for it. When I turned it on, I noticed that it was in widescreen and it looked noticeably different from all other Suite Life episodes. I think this one was shot as a movie...that's the only thing I can think of.
I also think this was meant to be the REAL season premier. It was the beginning of a new school year and everyone had changed. It's cool to know that each season now is a new year on deck. But this year, London is a Senior...does that mean she's not going to be on the show anymore? I don't think they would do that, but you never know. Maybe that's why they are introducing someone new?
Back to "Lost at Sea", I really think that this episode showed the extent that all the cast is at acting. The Sprouse twins are really getting better. Debbie and Brenda are really good too, and the guy that's Woody...well, he is just a minor character =).
The story line was really good and not too drawn out. The whole hot air balloon made of London's cloths was a little much for me, but it was funny.
I really liked this episode and hope that they have more one hour episodes in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment